Commercial Insurance

No matter how careful you are in your daily business operations, things happen which can cause you to be sued for negligence or errors and omissions in the conduct of your business with a client and your physical business property may come under attack. 3Oliver Agency realizes each business has different needs. We have partnered with several different insurance carriers with excellent products to help protect you and your company from the risks of conducting day-to-day business. General Liability Insurance (GL or CGL Insurance); Business Owners Policy (BOP Insurance for short); Professional Liability Insurance (PL or E&O) Additionally, we offer commercial auto insurance for your business cars, trucks and vans.

What Is Commercial Vehicle Insurance?

Commercial Vehicle Insurance is an auto policy that covers physical damage and liability on your commercial vehicle or vehicles. It is important to know the difference between a personal auto and commercial auto insurance. Personal auto policies were not meant for businesses, they are written and rated differently. Businesses often need particular coverages found in a commercial auto insurance policy.

What Does Commercial Vehicle Insurance Cover?

  • Bodily injury liability: Pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and in most cases provides you with a legal defense.

  • Property damage liability: Provides you with protection if your vehicle accidentally damages another person’s property, and in most cases, provides you with a legal defense.

  • Combined Single Limit (CSL): Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limit policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.

  • Medical payments, no-fault or personal injury: Usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your vehicle incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.

  • Uninsured and under-insured motorist: Pays for your injuries and certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, under-insured motorist coverage is also included.

  • Comprehensive physical damage: Pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.

  • Collision coverage: Pays for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.